Information With Regards To Obtaining Title Loans In Port Neches, Texas
It is often said that money makes the world go around. While this may not be exactly true, money is necessary for making life a little easier to get through. Unfortunately, there may come a time when you need to come up with a little extra money for something. It could be a birthday, unexpected bill or car troubles. Whatever the reason may be, there are options. If you have good credit, those options are limitless. For borrowers who have less-than-stellar credit ratings, the options for getting the extra cash you need may turn out to be a little more difficult. Fortunately, this is where Title Loans Port Neches can come into play.
Title loans are types of loans that you can apply for online through us quickly and easily. Below are some things to understand about what title loans are.
- An auto title loan is one that is applied for using your car's title as collateral.
- Title loans are secured, short-term loans which anyone may apply for with a vehicle.
- The auto title loan lender will typically put a lien on the title until you pay the loan back. If you pay the loan back successfully, the lender will remove the lien. If you don't pay the loan back according to the terms, lenders have the option to repossess it.
- Don't visit the store while applying for a title loan. You can apply online from the comfort of your own home.
What Is Needed To Apply For Title Loans Port Neches Online
Most borrowers are surprised at how simple it can be to apply for vehicle title loans online. The only information that is needed to apply is easy to get and the application can be done quickly in the comfort of your own home. Once you supply the information, you will be given your free loan amount quote. You will also be called by a nice phone representative to discuss the online application you submitted.
The basic information you will need includes the following:
- Borrowers full, legal name
- Current address including the zip code
- Contact information such as home phone or cell phone numbers
- The model, make and year of the vehicle you are using as collateral
- The current mileage of the vehicle at the time of applying
Laws About Title Loans Port Neches
Each state has laws and regulations that all lenders must abide by with regards to how they run their business of offering car title loans. In Texas, additional laws on top of the federal ones must be followed as well. There is not a limit to the amount you can borrow for the loan. However, it cannot be more than half of the vehicle's worth. Also, there is a ten percent fee cap on the loan as well as a limit of 180 days for the loan term for when you get Port Arthur car title loans.
The Advantages Of Using Vehicle Title Loans
There are many reasons why someone should consider taking out an auto title loan when they need money fast. If you have bad or no credit, you can get a title loan easily because most lenders do not require a credit check in order to get approved. Loans using your car's title are also very quick and easy to apply for. You can get approved the same day in many cases and have your loan funds in as little as one business day. Another benefit of these types of loans is that you can apply using different kinds of vehicles. While most people will use their cars and trucks, other borrowers may put up an RV, motorcycle or SUV as collateral to secure their loans.