Are past-due bills making you anxious and depressed? Do you need a little extra money to help you survive until your next paycheck arrives?
At Texas Approval, our large network of title lenders is ready to help you get approved for bad credit loans in Texas. To get access to our title loan cash, you must take the first step by completing a McAllen title loan application online.
10 Things You Should Know About Title Loans Pharr
Here are 10 things you should know about title loans in Pharr. This information will help you successfully navigate through the automobile title loan process.
- Title loans require you to use your vehicle to guarantee the loan.
- Loan approval is not dependent on your FICO score or credit history.
- Vehicle title loans are legal in Texas.
- You can use different types of vehicles to secure title loans in Pharr including automobiles, motorcycles, SUVs, RVs and commercial vans.
- You can repay your loan early - without penalties.
- Your vehicle's value is used to determine the amount of your loan.
- You can qualify for a loan if you do not have a job. However, you must have a source of consistent income.
- You can apply for a loan as a way out of car title loans from another lender.
- Interest rates for auto title loans can be slightly higher than other loans.
- You can get your cash and continue driving your car throughout the life of the loan.
Applying for Title Loans Pharr - Our Super Easy Process
In the time that it takes for you to read this article, you can complete our online application. To get Texas title loans quickly, you must follow the application process.
On the application, fill in your name, phone number, complete address, vehicle age, mileage, model, make and year. Submit the application and receive an estimate of your vehicle's value.
Prepare for a call from one of our representatives by gathering your title, income information and government-issued identification. You will be required to forward these documents to your lender in order to be approved for a loan.
About the Vehicle Title Loan Process
Any time you apply for a car title loan, you should learn as much as possible about the lending process. If you have applied for a loan in the past, you should not make assumptions about the process. Every lender follows different policies and procedures.
We are contacted by hundreds of customers each day. This is a list of questions that our representatives are commonly asked by prospective customers.
How long will it take for me to receive the title loan money?
After you are approved for the loan and you send the supporting documents, your title loan money can be deposited into your account the next business day.
Will my car get repossessed if I get a title loan?
When we loan money to you, our goal is to help you through tough financial times. Throughout the duration of your loan, we are committed to providing assistance if you find it difficult to repay your loan. As soon as you experience problems, you should contact us. We might be able to refinance or extend your loan. We want to help you keep your car.
Can I apply for a loan with another person?
Yes. As long as your co-borrower is listed as owner of the car, you can complete a joint application.
Are you ready to get started? Apply today.