"What's so good about title loans, anyway?"
If you've ever had an emergency come up and you needed the money for a plane ticket or medical care on the spot, you may have found that you don't quite have the money to make it happen. In times like these, you'd normally turn to friends or family for a helping hand, but not all of us have that luxury. You may try pawning off some of your belongings, but this can be time consuming and unrewarding at best. Where do you go when you need a boost?
Title loans Lufkin beat out the likes of cash advance, personal loans and payday services by offering five-figure loans with your auto title as the only collateral. We don't require a credit check or anything else to get the ball rolling for you, and the best part is, you get the money within 24 hours or less. Our industry-low APRs make it a breeze to pay off your debts, and worst case, you have the power to refinance or request a buyout to keep things moving forward.
You keep the car, motorcycle or boat while the loan is out, and once you're all paid up, you'll get the title back in its original, mint condition. It's almost like borrowing from your best friend!
"That application has to be complicated, though!"
Believe it or not, the process to get title loan Texas is a rather simple one. We only ask for your name, phone number and zoning code (ZIP) to get your foot in the door. We'll also need to know the briefest of basics about the vehicle that's represented by your auto title, such as the make and model. Knowing the mileage of the vehicle will help us determine a more accurate quote when filling out your Texas title application, as the value of your loan is contingent upon the value of the vehicle for which you'll be trading the title.
While it's preferred that you have a rock-steady source of income while being considered, there are exceptions where disability or unemployment income can be cited when providing your financial information and proof of identity. We'll collect all this information after you've submitted the application and we call you back with a free title loan quote — for the meantime, rest easy. Getting a title loan in Nacogdoches or Lufkin is easy and quick.
"But what sort of legal coverage do I have?"
Texas is one of those states that really doesn't stand for lender abuse in any shape or form. Getting a car title loan Texas is a well-protected exchange under the watchful eye of the law. We'd like to review some of the (strict) laws that we must abide by when issuing title loans Lufkin:
1. You're not going to see your APR go above 10%. It's not allowed under any but the rarest of circumstances as ordained by the court.
2. Your vehicle isn't going anywhere. It still belongs to you when you trade us the title, and we can't repossess it unless you're over 30 days delinquent on your payments.
3. We're held liable for entrapment. A recent change to Texas legislature has made it illegal for lending firms like ours to issue title loans Lufkin without thoroughly accounting for the financial situation of our clients and ensuring that the loan in question can be paid off in a timely manner.
"What about other lending solutions?"
1. Payday loans only let you take out around $500, and the term window is usually no more than two to four weeks. Title loans let you take as much as $10,000 or more, and your loan period can be stretched over months, if preferred.
2. Cash advance imposes high APRs over time, while title loans Lufkin keep their rates at a fixed low.
3. Unsecured personal loans, such as signature lending, tend to bank on your credit score. Title loans require nothing but your title.